dilluns, 27 de setembre del 2010

Siboney- Connie Francis (2046)

 

Lyrics:

Siboney, yo te quiero yo me muero por tu amor.
Siboney, I love you, I'm dying for your love

Siboney, en tu boca la miel puso su dulzor.
Siboney, honey has left its sweetness on your mouth

Ven aquí, que te quiero y que todo tesoro eres tú para mí.
Come to me, cause i love you and you are my only treasure (apart from everything else)

Siboney, al arrullo de tu palma pienso en ti.
Siboney, I think of you in the sound of the palm tree

Siboney de mis sueños si no oyes la queja de mi voz,
Siboney of my dream, if you don't hear the complaint of my voice

Siboney si no vienes me moriré de amor.
Siboney if you won't come I'll die of love

Siboney de mis sueños te espero con ansia en mi caney,
Siboney of my dreams, I await for you with anxiousness in my caney

Siboney si no vienes me moriré de amor.
Siboney if you won't come I'll die of love

Oye el eco de mi canto de cristal,
Hear the echo of my clearly sung song

no se pierda entre el ruido manigual.
and don't let it get lost amid the jungle noise.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada